The following documents are required:
- The current original Canadian registration certificate (signed by any previous owner if vehicle is being transferred).
- A U.S. Customs clearance document when vehicle is brought into the country.
- An Odometer Reading if the vehicle is less than 10 years
- A release of interest (bill of sale) if ownership is changing.
- A dealer sales agreement if bought from a dealer.
- A certified weight slip will be required if scale weight is not documented.
Back to Licensing