Back to Whatcom County home page Whatcom County | Departments | Contacts |  Help |  Search
 Auditorheader image
  Auditor Home  | Elections  | Licensing  | Recording

Licensing Division - Vehicles


Canadian Vehicles

The following documents are required:

  • The current original Canadian registration certificate (signed by any previous owner if vehicle is being transferred).
  • A U.S. Customs clearance document when vehicle is brought into the country.
  • An Odometer Reading if the vehicle is less than 10 years old.
  • A release of interest (bill of sale) if ownership is changing.
  • A dealer sales agreement if bought from a dealer.
  • A certified weight slip will be required if scale weight is not documented.

Back to Licensing Home