Civil Forms

Due to the vast array of different types of civil cases, the Clerk's Office does not carry any blank forms to begin cases for pro se litigants. The exception being Civil Protection Orders.


Whatcom County's Eviction Resolution Pilot Program went into effect October 1, 2021. Please follow this link for more information.

Are you a Landlord?

The Clerk's Office does not carry any paperwork for landlords who are attempting to evict a tenant. Any Limited Liability Company (LLC), even single-member LLCs, must be represented by an attorney.
 If a you are the owner of the property (and do not have an LLC) and wish to handle an eviction pro se (representing yourself), eviction packets are available for purchase from:

 Copy Source
 1122 N. State Street
 Bellingham, WA 98225

Are you a Tenant?

The Clerk's Office cannot answer questions regarding your rights as Tenants, nor help you fill out documents. However, Law Advocates offers a Tenant Clinic Friday's at 12:30 PM on the 5th floor. They can go over your rights, paperwork, and concerns about possible evictions. 

For more information please see the Law Advocates website

Additional information about forms may be found in the Law Library, The Bellingham Public Library, or by consulting an attorney