Apply today to join the new Justice Project Oversight and Planning (JPOP) Committee and help guide the work to transform the criminal legal and behavioral health systems in Whatcom County. Read on...
The Whatcom County Council is now on Facebook and Instagram! Read on...
A detour route is anticipated to be in place from June through the end of November. Read on...
- How do I find out what Council District I live in?
- What is the best way to contact the Council?
- When does the Council meeting agenda come out?
- How do I participate in Council Open Session or Public Hearing?
- How do I sign up to receive notifications for upcoming County Council, Board of Health, or Surface Water Work Session meetings?
- What time do Regular Council meetings start?
- If I can’t attend a Council meeting, how can I find out what the Council discussed?
- How do I search the Whatcom County Code for a specific topic?
- How do I save or print sections of the Whatcom County Code or Charter?
- What records are accessible online?
- How can I access Council related records that are not online?
Agendas, Video, and Meeting Information
Monthly Calendar with Meeting Dates
Printable list of Current Year County Council Meeting Dates
Hybrid Council Meetings