Your Alert is built on a particular Agenda Bill File. Select the Search Files
tab and click Search Files. All of the stored Agenda Bill Files will display. You can also enter search terms to limit your Agenda Bill File results. Select a particular Agenda Bill File number on which to build your Alert. If the selected Agenda Bill File is ever updated
, you’ll receive notification.
- Click the Alerts button, after you select an Agenda Bill Number from the Search Files page. The Alerts button is located on the right-hand side of the Search Agenda Items page. Sign In or Sign Up if you need an account.
- Edit the Alert Name; this will appear as the subject of the email you receive. (Optional)
- Confirm the Agenda Bill File displayed in Search Terms is correct. To change them, return to the Search Files page and generate a new search.
- Select an occurrence of how often you would like to receive an alert.
- Confirm the email address is correct; this should be the email address associated with your user login.
- Enter a secondary email address in the CC field. (Optional)
- Click the Add Alert button.