Learn about housing programs in Whatcom County.
Adults in need of housing services should contact the Coordinated Entry System operated by the Whatcom Homeless Service Center.
- The coordinated entry system screens for eligibility and prioritizes the most vulnerable for connections with housing agencies that can provide the correct service.
- Apply in-person at the Whatcom Homeless Service Center at 1111 Cornwall Avenue.
- Visit the Whatcom Homeless Service Center if you are worried that you might lose your housing. There are services to help stay housed.
If you are under the age of 25, you may apply for services directly with Northwest Youth Services.
Homelessness impacts individuals and families for different reasons. We work with non-profit agencies to provide services for people experiencing homelessness, at-risk of homelessness and seeking stability after exiting homelessness:
- Emergency shelter.
- Housing case management.
- Permanent supportive housing.
- Rental assistance and eviction prevention.
Learn more at our Homelessness and Housing page.
Other Resources for People Experiencing Housing Instability
For additional resources, visit https://www.whatcomabc.org/.