Report Flooding and Drainage Problems


Call 911 to report any dangerous flooding problem creating an immediate safety hazard.


To report a non-emergency flooding or drainage problem to Whatcom County Public Works use our online form or call during regular business hours Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

  • Drainage problem associated with county roads: (360) 778-6400 (press 2)
  • All other flooding and drainage problems: (360) 778-6230

Photo of ditch full of water.