Real Estate Excise Tax

Affidavit - WAC 458-61A-303

In general, you must file an affidavit when ownership or title to real property transfers by conveyance, deed, grant, assignment, quitclaim, or any other document that will result in a transfer.

Washington State Department of Revenue REET Links


Taxability of Transfer Exemptions

REET Exemption Rules - Chapter 458-61A WAC: Washington Administrative Code

Whatcom County Treasurer's Office

Property Transfers FAQ

Completed Real Estate Excise Tax Affidavits

Search for completed Real Estate Excise Tax (REET) affidavits by Excise Number