Other Structures

Most unusual structures will require building permits and, in most cases, engineering as well.

Application for other structures include plans and calculations, wet stamped by a currently licensed Washington State Engineer, along with other required documents.

For details on applying for other structures, please review the Required Plans and Submittal Process pages.


  • Bridges
  • Fences Over 7 feet high
  • Gazebos
  • Green Houses