Private Bridge

A building permit is required to construct a vehicular access bridge on private property. Applicable only to private bridges not reviewed by the county engineer under Title 21.
Licensed Architects or Engineers
A Washington State licensed architect or engineer is required and shall be designated on the cover sheet of the permit documents.

Acting as the registered design professional in responsible charge for the project, this individual shall be responsible for reviewing and coordinating all submittal documents, including those prepared by others, for compatibility with the design of the bridge structure (IBC Section 106.3.4).
Access Bridge

Related Documents