Helpful Resources

  • For emergencies requiring medical, fire, or police response, please call 911.
  • Requests to clean out roadside ditches should be referred to Public Works at 360-778-6200.
  • Questions regarding septic approval should be referred to the Health Department at 360-778.6000.
  • Specific questions regarding building construction should be referred to Building Services staff at 360-778-5900.
  • Use our online form to schedule a building inspection.
  • To request a fire inspection, please call 360-778-5900.
  • Planning, land development or zoning questions should be referred to Planning at 360-778-5900.
  • For information on how to report environmental complaints to the Washington State Department of Ecology using their online form.
  • For landlord and tenant questions, please visit Washington State landlord and tenant law.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Code Enforcement Office if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.