Whatcom County will improve the water quality of Lake Whatcom, the drinking water source for many city and county residents, with a project that will include installing a new 8-ft x 12-ft stormwater treatment vault and installing 600 feet of new stormwater pipe along Northshore Drive and over to Edgewater Lane.
- This work will begin Monday, August 10, 2020 and will continue for approximately 5 weeks.
- The work is weather dependent.
- Traffic will often be reduced to one lane with flagged traffic control.
- Working hours: Generally Monday through Thursday, 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Expect minor delays.
- Colacurcio Brothers, Inc. has been awarded this project through a competitive bid process.
Additional project information and weekly project updates will be provided at this web address: www.whatcomcounty.us/3100
For more information contact: