The Whatcom County Public Works Department will close Lake Whatcom Boulevard between Lake Louise Rd and Cain Lake/South Bay Rd from 9:00am to 3:00pm on Tuesday, February 2, through Thursday, February 4, for long arm mowing and tree clean up. This closure will be in effect for these hours each day for the duration of the project.
• Emergency vehicles will be allowed through but should anticipate long delays.
• Detour routes will be in place throughout the road closure as well as flaggers on location.
• Please use alternate routes when possible and expect long delays.
• This project is weather dependent; closure dates and times are subject to change.
• Please direct questions to Whatcom County Public Works, Maintenance and Operations at (360) 778-6400.
View the map full screen.