Yesterday, Tuesday, March 23, we updated our COVID-19 data page with a new Whatcom County specific Data Dashboard! This dashboard replaces the charts that were previously on our website. You can check out the new dashboard on our data page, and read below for additional information.
What’s Included in the Dashboard
- Whatcom County Case Rates: newly confirmed COVID-19 cases per 100,000 people during the prior two weeks. This is one of the Healthier Washington - Roadmap to Recovery metrics.
- Whatcom County Hospitalization Rates: new COVID hospital admissions per 100,000 population per 7 days. This is one of the Healthier Washington - Roadmap to Recovery metrics.
- Case Rates: Whatcom County Sub-County Areas: COVID-10 cases per 100,000 people during the prior two weeks. Sub-County areas are defined by school district boundaries.
- Percentage of Confirmed Cases by Race and Ethnicity: Percent of COVID-19 cases and percent of total Whatcom County population.
The dashboard will be updated every Tuesday with data through the previous Saturday.
Here are a few more tips:
- The first three charts allow you to select the date range you would like to see. They default to the previous 8 weeks.
- To view the charts, click on the circle to the left of the title of the chart you wish to view and press “GO”.
- Additionally, you can press the > arrow in the bottom center of the dashboard which will walk you through each chart.
- You can also read our data explainer for additional information.