- Note: List is updated as time allows Monday-Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- Slater Road is open, Haxton Road is open, Marine Dr is open, with signage warning drivers there is still some water on the roadway. Please drive slowly to avoid hydroplaning in any remaining water.
- Conditions may change rapidly and there may be a delay from when a road is closed and when staff are able to update this list.
- This webpage will be updated with Whatcom County weather-related road closures caused by the Nov.14-17 storm system. Please see the resources provided at the bottom of this page for information on road closures outside Whatcom County jurisdiction.
The following roads are closed due to weather-related flooding:
- Last Updated 11/22/21 at 4:05 pm.
|Beach Ave||Lummi island, at Cedar|
|Birch Bay Lynden Rd||East of Ham Rd|
|Ferndale Rd||Slater to Marine Dr|
|Flynn Rd||North of River Rd|
|Garrison Rd||8700 Block|
|Gillies Rd ||South of Alm Rd|
|Goodwin Rd||north of Massey Rd|
|Goshen Rd||West of Roberts Rd|
|Harksell Rd||East of Dahlberg Rd|
|Hillaire Rd||South of S Red River Rd|
|Kwina Rd||West of Haxton Way|
|Lampman Rd||East of Haxton Way|
|Lindsay Rd ||Between Trapline & Van Buren|
|Mosquito Lake Rd||at 4410|
|N Fork Rd||5800 blk|
|River Rd||S. of Flynn Rd|
|Silver Lake Rd||9600 Block|
|South Church Rd||South of Ulrich Rd|
|South Red River||Haxton to Hillaire|
Other Road Closure Information