- Note: List is updated as time allows Monday-Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- Slater Road is closed between Ferndale Road and the railroad tracks. Please find alternative routes. Do not attempt to navigate through flooded areas.
- Smith Road is posted with 'water over road' at Northwest but not currently closed. Please drive slowly and carefully if you choose to drive through the water.
- Conditions may change rapidly and there may be a delay from when a road is closed and when staff are able to update this list.
- This webpage will be updated with Whatcom County weather and flood-related road closures. Please see the resources provided at the bottom of this page for information on road closures outside Whatcom County jurisdiction.
The following roads are closed due to weather-related flooding:
- Last Updated Sunday 11/28/21 9:00 a.m.
|Aldrich Rd||between W. Smith and Larson.|
|Bayon Rd||at Marine Dr|
|Beach Ave||Lummi Island at Cedar|
|Birch Bay Lynden Rd||East of Ham Rd|
|Ferndale Rd||Slater to Marine Dr|
|Flynn Rd||North of River Rd|
|Garrison Rd||8700 Block|
|Gillies Rd ||South of Alm Rd|
|Goodwin Rd||South Pass to Massey Rd|
|Goshen Rd||West of Roberts Rd|
|Hampton Rd||City Limits to Trapline|
|E Hemmi Rd||East of Hannegan|
|Harksell Rd||East of Dahlberg Rd|
|Hillaire Rd||South of S Red River Rd|
|Imoff Rd||Ulrich to City Limits|
|Kwina Rd||West of Haxton Way|
|Lampman Rd||East of Haxton Way|
|Lindsay Rd ||Between Trapline & Van Buren|
|Massey Rd||Emmerson to Hwy 9|
|Mosquito Lake Rd||at Porter Creek Bridge|
|North Fork Rd||5800 block|
|Northwood Rd||at City Limits|
|River Rd||S. of Flynn Rd|
|Silver Lake Rd||9600 Block|
|Slater Rd||Between Ferndale Rd and the Rail Road Tracks|
|South Church Rd||South of Ulrich Rd|
|South Red River||Haxton to Hillaire|
|Stickney Island Rd||at Trapline|
|Timon Rd||at Trapline|
Other Road Closure Information