News Flash Home
The original item was published from 12/9/2021 9:37:00 AM to 12/9/2021 10:31:57 AM.
Public Works - Road Closures and Restrictions
Posted on: December 3, 2021
[ARCHIVED] Weather and Flooding Related Road Closures
- This page lists Whatcom County weather and flood-related road closures. County roads closed due to flooding are listed below.
- Conditions may change rapidly and there may be a delay from when a road is closed and when staff are able to update this list.
- Slater Road is now open.
- Marine Dr is now open and is posted for water over roadway between Ferndale Rd & Lummi Shore Dr, with a 5 mph advisory speed.
- Other Road Closure Information
The following roads are closed due to weather-related flooding:
- Last Updated Wednesday, 12/8, 8:00 a.m.
|Bayon Rd||Off Marine Dr|
|Beach Ave||Lummi island, at Cedar|
|Birch Bay Lynden Rd||East of Ham Rd|
|Drayton Harbor Rd||at Harborview|
|Gillies Rd ||South of Alm Rd|
|Goodwin Rd||North of Massey Rd |
|Goshen Rd||West of Roberts Rd|
|Lampman Rd||East of Haxton Way|
|Lindsay Rd ||Between Trapline & Van Buren|
|Marshall Hill Rd||East of Cronk Rd|
|Northwood Rd.||Southbound, South of Hampton Rd - closed to through traffic 7 am - 4 pm|
|N Fork Rd||5800 Block(with bypass road)|
|Silver Lake Rd||9600 Block|
|South Church Rd||South of Ulrich Rd|
|South Pass Rd||East of North Pass Rd|
|Sunset Ave||Graveline Rd to Pac Hwy|
|Timon Rd. ||Westbound at Slotemaker Rd - closed to through traffic 7 am -4pm |