Public Works wishes to inform the public that work is taking place beginning today, May 23, 2022, in the 4800 block of S. Pass Rd., to reinstall the guardrail/barrier and pave the road in the area it failed during the November 2021 floods. We anticipate opening the S. Pass Rd. to two-way, two lane traffic once construction is complete.
Motorists should expect to encounter traffic control delays getting through the area during construction/daylight hours and should use extreme caution when traveling through the area after hours since it is an active construction zone.
Project Timeline (May 23rd through May 27th) per Tiger Construction as follows:
- Monday – Peterson Brothers will remove and stockpile barrier, and provide staking and layout
- Tuesday – Grading and paving preparation takes place
- Wednesday – Asphalt application with Lakeside Industries
- Thursday – Guardrail and barrier installation
- Friday – Paint striping with Kamps Painting