Northshore Drive / Edgewater Lane Stormwater Improvements Start Aug. 10
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Aug. 3, 2020
Whatcom County will improve the water quality of Lake Whatcom, the drinking water source for many city and county residents, with a project that will include installing a new 8-ft x 12-ft stormwater treatment vault and installing 600 feet of new stormwater pipe along Northshore Drive and over to Edgewater Lane.
- This work will begin Monday, August 10, 2020 and will continue for approximately 5 weeks.
- The work is weather dependent.
- Traffic will often be reduced to one lane with flagged traffic control.
- Working hours: Generally Monday through Thursday, 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Expect minor delays.
- Colacurcio Brothers, Inc. has been awarded this project through a competitive bid process.
For more information contact:
Kevin Thompson, Project Engineer
# # #