How do I obtain an address for my property?
The Engineering Division is the only agency that may assign addresses in unincorporated Whatcom County. To have an address assigned to your property, you must complete an application form and return it, along with the $35 fee, to the Engineering office. The application form (PDF) is available online or by contacting the Engineering Office.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Engineering Office located?
2. How do I obtain publications and copies from your office?
3. Is there a survey of my property?
4. How can I find my property line?
5. How do I obtain a parcel number?
6. How do I get access to my property?
7. What can you tell me about an easement?
8. What constitutes a legal ingress / egress of record?
9. Is there water / sewer service to my property?
10. How do I obtain an address for my property?
11. What are the rules for having a road named?
12. How do I find out the width of a county road?
13. How are county rights-of-way established?
14. Do you have any job vacancies?