When is a bond required?
A bond is posted if the County Road Engineer determines that the size and/or weight of the load on the proposed route could result in damage to the road and/or signs in the county rights-of-way. The bond amount is determined by the County Road Engineer.

Show All Answers

1. When do I need a moving permit?
2. What are overweight loads?
3. Who issues the oversize or overweight permits?
4. When is a bond required?
5. Can the permit be issued over the phone or by email?
6. What are the fines for moving oversized loads or homes without a permit?