How do I change my address or name?
An address change can be taken over the phone, by email, by snail-mail, or in person. You may only request a taxpayer change through the Treasurer's Office. Any request for a name change must be done through the Assessor's Office and accompanied by a legal document such as, a deed, real estate contract, divorce decree, death certificate, or a court document. Please include all your property ID number(s) for any of these requests.

Show All Answers

1. Why haven't I received my statement yet?
2. I sold this property. What should I do with the statement?
3. I lost my tax statement. Can I get a new one?
4. How do I change my address or name?
5. What do I need to do if the "situs or location address" for my property is stated incorrectly on my tax statement?
6. Does filing a Satisfaction of Mortgage with the County Auditor change the name and address on my tax statement?
7. What is the special assessment on my tax statement?
8. Should I have a personal property statement?