What is the special assessment on my tax statement?

There are several different special assessments possibly showing on your tax statement. 

Birch Bay Watershed & Aquatic Resources Management (Birch Bay WARM) - contact Public Works/Stormwater at 360-778-6230. 

Foreclosure Warning Notice - contact the Treasurer's office at 360-778-5173. 

On-Site Sewage Fee - contact the Health Department at 360-778-6000. 

Various Watershed Districts - contact Henry Bierlink at 360-354-1337. 

All others are managed by Public Works River & Flood Division at 360-778-6230.

Show All Answers

1. Why haven't I received my statement yet?
2. I sold this property. What should I do with the statement?
3. I lost my tax statement. Can I get a new one?
4. How do I change my address or name?
5. What do I need to do if the "situs or location address" for my property is stated incorrectly on my tax statement?
6. Does filing a Satisfaction of Mortgage with the County Auditor change the name and address on my tax statement?
7. What is the special assessment on my tax statement?
8. Should I have a personal property statement?