How can I get a card that is valid for three years?

If you have an unexpired Washington State Food Worker Card, bring your old card and the card you received online into your local Health Department within 5 days of passing the test and we will issue you a three year card. If your old card has expired, you will only be able to receive a two-year card. You can receive a five-year card if you have completed an approved advanced training course such as ServeSafe Food Managers Course within 2 years prior to taking the Food Worker test.

Show All Answers

1. Who needs to get a food worker card?
2. How can I get a card that is valid for three years?
3. Who do I contact if I have a problem with the online class?
4. Can I stop the training and complete it later on?
5. My session has timed out. Now what do I do?
6. I live outside of Washington state, but will be working as a food worker in Washington state, how do I get my food worker card?
7. How do I replace or reprint my food worker card?
8. When will my card expire?
9. Why does my new card cost $10?