Where do I turn in my rebate application?

Submit application materials by mail or in-person at Whatcom County Public Works- Natural Resources, Attn: Small Farm Rebate Program, 322 N. Commercial, 2nd  Floor, Bellingham, WA 98225 or email to [email protected].  The office is located in the tall gray and blue building across the street from the Bellingham Public Library.

Show All Answers

1. How do I know if I am eligible for the rebate?
2. Where do I turn in my rebate application?
3. What do I need to submit for the rebate?
4. How large of a rebate can I receive?
5. If I complete a workshop, why do I need to contact a WCD farm planner to be eligible for the rebate?
6. What do I need to do to receive the rebate if I am leasing the land?
7. How long does it take to receive the rebate?
8. When is the last date for me to submit my rebate materials? If something comes up, can I still submit them late?
9. I followed the instructions I received after completing my workshop and have submitted all of my rebate application materials. Is there anything more I need to do?
10. Can I submit applications for both rebate options?
11. I sent my rebate materials in a few months ago and still have not had any response. Did you receive my information?