Can I have a food truck at my event?

Food Trucks
Food Trucks for private functions are only allowed in the following circumstances: 

  • Reservation is at the Hovander Group Picnic Shelter 
  • The Food Truck is for catering purposes only. Food Truck shall not sell to the public while in the park
  • Prior approval is obtained by Operations Manager
  • Food Truck UBI is provided along with proof of insurance that meets County approval at least 30 days prior to event
  • Food truck is self-contained and does not connect to park utilities

Click here for the required insurance limits and documentation. Please email [email protected] with additional questions.

Show All Answers

1. Can I decorate the facility I have reserved?
2. Can I bring my dog?
3. Can I bring my own BBQ grill?
4. Can we have a bounce house at our event?
5. Can I play music at my event?
6. Can I have a food truck at my event?
7. What is the cleaning policy for a rental facility?
8. Do I still need a liquor license if we paid the $60 Alcohol Use Fee to Whatcom County Parks?
9. I need to cancel my reservation. Can I get a refund?
10. How do I get the Whatcom County Resident rate when booking a reservation?
11. I want to reserve space to teach a class. What do I need to do?