You would need to apply for a Special Event Permit. Special Event Permits are required for any of the following situations:
- Organized activities or events open to the public
- Requires services or facilities not normally available for reservation
- May disrupt or interfere with the public's regular use of the park or facility
- Any activities where an admission fee is charged, products or services are sold, donations or funds are solicited
- Commercial activities, including individuals, groups, or businesses, who:
- Charge a monetary admission or class fee
- Sell tickets, food, or other items
- Solicit funds or donations
- Offer other for-profit activities
- Promote a commercial business.
For information on Special Event Permits and the application process please see our Special Events page.