We are always monitoring for performance as more and more users discover the Watershed Viewer. The app may occasionally experience slowness for a variety of reasons. Here are a few:
- You are zoomed out in an area where there is a lot of map features (i.e. parcels) and you use the pan tool to pan to a new area.
- You are zoomed out when using the popup tool, which is delayed by having to draw the map features first.
To improve performance, you can:
- Reduce the number of layers turned on.
- Use search by address to get to your desired location.
- Confirm that you do not have more than one application session open at a time.
- Refresh the browser page if you encounter consistent slowness.