Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Ask a Question/Report a Problem

  1. Introduction

    Use this form to let Whatcom County Public Works know about a problem or ask us a question. 

    • If this is an emergency, please call 911. Do not use this form for emergencies.
    • Call 911 immediately if your request is an emergency. Also call 911 to report a missing STOP, STOP AHEAD, CURVE OR YIELD SIGN.
    • Power outage or electricity-related issues should be reported to your power company.
    • These submissions are reviewed during normal business hours, Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm. Excluding holidays. 
  2. 3. How would you like to be contacted regarding your question or concern?*
  3. Your Information
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.